WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Monday, February 7, 2011

Victorious in Christ!

¸¸.Galatians 2:20, "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
Hi...
One day a sister in Christ told me....
"If you are dead in Christ, no longer will you be offended people say things to hurt you, nor will the accusation of the enemy bother you..because it's Christ who lives in you now, Who will have to deal with all who rise up against you.., so keep serving the Lord with gladness.."
Those word encouraged me so..................much!
If we have been crucified with Christ, then it's no longer we who live but Christ who lives in us.
A DEAD MAN WILL FEEL NO PAIN.
ONE OF SATAN'S WEAPONS ARE ACCUSATIONS. We read about it in Revelation 12 and Job we read He not only accuses us, but he accuses us to God.
He is a Liar so let not the devil bring you down with his lies n accusations...
JUST SERVE THE LORD OF HOSTS...LET CHRIST WHO LIVES IN YOU DEAL WITH ALL THAT RISES AGAINST YOU!
Don't allow the gossip, insults, & condemnation of the enemy to move you!
The enemy is insecure and he will try to belittle & intimidate you to elevate his fading ego...:)
Then why do we feel hurt, offended, abused?
Why are we not able to live victoriously in Christ?
There's still parts of our "self" living.
Dying to self carries a price and is painful..
But it sure worth it all!
Are we willing?
Am I willing?
No matter what the cost?
Just remember that..
We were once lost, someone somewhere was praying for you and me and Jesus found us....chose us..separated us, loved us, anointed us..
Where would we be if our sins were constantly being thrown in our face over and over and over!
The enemy came to steal Kill and destroy but Jesus Christ our Savior came to give life in abundance!!
¸¸.♥John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
But Praise God for sending His only begotten Son to die for our sins and be raised to life the 3rd day, so that we can not only be forgiven of our sins but walk victoriously and overcome the enemy!!
Have a blessed, victorious week..
Julia

Abba Father...
Let every bit of our self be crucified..
We would want to say like Paul, "It's no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me."
Lord we need your grace and help to die to our 'self' daily....
In Jesus Name
Amen



3 comments:

  1. Hello! I clicked on an image and it led me to your blog. It is always so exciting to meet another follower of christ who has created a page to express her passion and love for Jesus with others! I enjoyed reading your blog and hope to connect with you on facebook! God bless! tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be blessed Tammy..:) See you on face book..Good night frm India,,:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised!

    ReplyDelete