WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Did we read God's Word today?

Hi..
`*✶♥ God's Word is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path.
 Psalm 119: 105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path 106 I have taken an oath and confirmed it,that I will follow your righteous laws.
`*✶We need to hide God's word in our hearts so that we do not stray away from God.
Psalm119: 9 How can a young man keep his way pure?
By living according to your word.
10 I seek you with all my heart;
do not let me stray from your commands.
11 I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.

`*✶The Bible says in
Ezra 7: 10 For Ezra had devoted himself to the study and observance of the Law of the LORD, and to teaching its decrees and laws in Israel.
`*✶ Ezra's life was effective to move others forward was because he not only studied and taught God's Word but obeyed it and applied it in his life.
`*✶Let's take out time to read HIS WORD every day.
His word is like a map that helps us find our way through life,
It keeps our feet from stumbling.
`*✶Have we read His Word today?
His Word is the most powerful truth and weapon on earth!
It is our standard by which we measure all things..
Psalmist says..
Psalm 119: 147 I rise before dawn and cry for help;
I have put my hope in your word.

`*✶So from tomorrow let's rise early morning and commit our ways to Our Lord.
Let's read His Word & meditate on it.
`*✶Sometime we fail to get sleep at night..then let's pray and read God's Word. God may speak to us or show us something in His Word.
Psalm 119: 148 My eyes stay open through the watches of the night,
that I may meditate on your promises.
Be Blessed,
Good Night
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment